NAKAMOTO | CHOU LLP is a Workers’ Compensation Defense Firm bringing high quality representation to business owners and carriers. Nakamoto | Chou is also one of the only minority-owned workers’ compensation firms. We are certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc (NMSDC) and The Supplier Clearinghouse. In addition to meeting your diversity goals, Nakamoto | Chou delivers the highest level of legal service in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Selected by Diversity Business for 2014 as one of the Top-500 Asian Owned Business in the United States.
What do we do?
California has a unique system that can reward benefits to injured workers at great cost to employers like you. For every case, our objective is to keep our clients’ valuable resources protected from fraud and abuse. Focusing on taking the lead and utilizing a team approach, Nakamoto | Chou LLP strives to close cases faster and in a more cost-effective manner than our competitors. We know the faster your case closes the more money and time you will retain for the operations and profitability of your business. Our dynamic, aggressive and proactive philosophy is reflected in our firm’s steady growth.
Who do we represent?
Our clientele reflect the nation’s top industry leaders in transportation, food services industry, and local government. Some of the firm’s representative clientele are the following employers, insurance companies, and third party administrators:
County of Orange, FirstGroup America, AEG Worldwide, Wendys’/Arbys’ Group, Jack in the Box, Inc., Panda Restaurant Group, Gallagher Bassett Services, Sedgwick Claim Services, Broadspire, CompWest Insurance, and York Claim Services.
What can you expect?
Nakamoto | Chou is dedicated to efficiently and effectively resolving client concerns in workers’ compensation defense issues.
The firm believes in measured, deliberate growth by bringing on talented attorneys who share its dedication to client service and professional excellence.
- This steady focus and deliberate growth ensures the firm maintains its highly personalized relationship with clients, always striving to be responsive to new information and client concerns.
- The firm’s attorneys operate as a collaborative team, discussing ideas and finding solutions to resolved cases quickly and in the most cost-effective manner possible.
- Regardless of size, each client benefits from this team approach and receives the attention and resources of the entire firm on each and every case.
- Nakamoto | Chou works successfully with employers, insurance carriers and third-party administrators, providing them personal service found only at a boutique firm, with the experience and resources of its larger counterparts.
- The firm utilizes the latest developments in technology, cutting-edge systems and case management software, enabling its lawyers to effectively manage their caseloads and devote more time to meeting client needs.